Related Searches: GRE in Nigeria, GRE centers in Nigeria, GRE Registration in Nigeria, GRE test dates in Nigeria, Writing GRE in Nigeria, Register for GRE in Nigeria, GRE locations in Nigeria, GRE registration centers in Nigeria, Writing the GRE in Nigeria, GRE study Materials in Nigeria, GRE exams in Nigeria, GRE test dates in Nigeria, GRE test centers in Nigeria, Graduate Record Examination in Nigeria, GRE dates in Nigeria, GRE in Lagos, GRE in Port Harcourt, GRE in Abuja, GRE in Nigeria Abuja/Benin/Ibadan, GRE classes in Nigeria, GRE in Nigeria Lagos, GRE examination in Nigeria, GRE training in Nigeria, GRE exams in Nigeria, GRE fee in Nigeria, Centres for GRE in Lagos
New zealand Organization For Quality (NZOQ). Quality Austria (QA). Flemish Quality Management Center VCK. Bosnia And Herzegovina Association. Club 9000. Quality Council Of India (QCI). Croatian Society For Quality (HDK). Czech Society For Quality (CSQ). Cyprus Association For Quality (CYAQ). ESTONIA Association For Quality. Association France Quality Performance (AFQP). Deutsche Gesell schaft For Quality E. V. (DGQ). HELLENIC Management Association (EEDE). Hungarian National Committee For EOQ (HNC-EOQ). Chinese Society For Quality (CSQ). Dubai Quality Group (DQG). Japanese Society For Quality Control (JSQC). Korean Society For Quality (KSQ). Network For Quality. Productivity And Competitiveness Nepal (NQPCN). Russian Organization For Quality (ROQ). Singapore Quality Institute (SQI).
1. FREE INTENSIVE CLASS BASED LECTURES AND BOOKS: Get to attend very intensive and well structured GRE classes taught by some of the most experienced and best hands in the industry. The classes organized by us have been adjudged to be the best around. We are sure you would have significantly improved scores when you attend these classes and make the best of them.
2. FREE MAGOOSH PREMIUM ACCOUNT: The magoosh series has been reviewed as the BEST ONLINE PREP in the world right now. This online resource is that good! The Magoosh premium account ensures that no matter how poor your analytical or quantitative skills are, you have all it takes from ground up to become a GRE "wizard". B.Y Mafit will give you exclusive access to this for FREE if you register before November 03, 2017. Instead of paying $149, you get it FREE!
3. FREE KAPLAN GRE TEXTBOOK (2018): Get the Kaplan GRE Book 2018 Edition with CD ROM for FREE when you register for the GRE anytime before November 03, 2017. You do not need to pay any additional amount for this book. That's 100% off the actual price. This can also be shipped to you for a fee. ( Not more than N2,500. Shipping to Abuja and Port Harcourt is free)
4. E-BOOKS AND REAL SIMULATIONS: We have a combination of E-books and simulations which have been carefully selected to ensure success. This is further explained on this page.
5. LOW TEST REGISTRATION FEE: You are also entitled to a special discount on your GRE registration fees. You would pay just N50,000 for your test registration and this qualifies you to relieve ALL our other freebies.
Just a week to your test, or a month? Our "Holy Grail" GRE Material will give you exactly what you need to stuff your head with for high scores on the test. There is absolutely no need to burn the midnight candle for months. Get exactly what you need, just in time to get the high scores you've dreamed about! This material is exclusive to us and it's free when you register before November 03, 2017. Below are other materials you will receive FREE if you register before November 03, 2017. We know you can not possibly read everything except of course you are an "Einstein", but not to worry, once you register, we will give you a study plan to touch the vital areas of each, before your test.
|Cost of GRE Registration in Nigeria||
Special discounts apply during our promo at intervals. Call +2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744 or click on the Register Now button to get your discounted fees, based on your location
|Get the Kaplan 2018 GRE Book with CD ROM (Shipped across Nigeria) for FREE. That's 100% off the actual price. Office pick up also available.||FREE|
|In addition to the Official Guide, get "Cracking the GRE", FREE! (E-book) (No additional cost)||FREE|
|The Gruber's GRE Complete Guide will also be given to you FREE (E-book)||FREE|
|Master the GRE and all the "in-betweens". FREE before November 03, 2017 (E-book)||FREE|
|Free Class Based Lectures and Online Lectures||(FREE if you register before before November 03, 2017)||FREE|
|One on one intensive coaching and special crash course for Adults||FREE if you register before before November 03, 2017||FREE|
The GRE (General Test) available in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt is the Computer based test. These are the only Computer Based GRE test sites in Nigeria. Test date may be available in one state and not the other. Call our counselors to get a date in your location.
|Thursday, October 19, 2017||Open||Register|
|Friday, October 20, 2017||Open||Register|
|Thursday, October 26, 2017||Open||Register|
|Friday, October 27, 2017||Open||Register|
|Thursday, November 02, 2017||Open||Register|
|Sunday, November 05, 2017||Open||Register|
|Tuesday, November 07, 2017||Open||Register|
|Friday, November 10, 2017||Open||Register|
|Wednesday November 15, 2017||Open||Register|
|Thursday, November 16, 2017||Open||Register|
|Wednesday, November 22, 2017||Open||Register|
|Thursday, November 30, 2017||Open||Register|
|Friday, December 01, 2017||Open||Register|
|Monday, December 04, 2017||Open||Register|
|Wednesday, December 06, 2017||Open||Register|
|Tuesday, December 12, 2017||Open||Register|
|Friday, December 22, 2017||Open||Register|
|Friday, December 29, 2017||Open||Register|
|Thursday, January 04, 2018||Open||Register|
|Friday, January 05, 2018||Open||Register|
The only subject tests available in Nigeria are: GRE Biology Test, GRE Chemistry Test, GRE Literature in English Test, GRE Mathematics Test, GRE Physics Test and GRE Psychology Test. You can ONLY write any of the tests, if your school SPECIFICALLY requests for it. If your school does not make mention of a subject test, then you would need to write the General test.
|Sat, April 14, 2018||Open||Register|
|Sat, Feb. 04, 2017||Closed|