Related Searches: GRE in Nigeria, GRE centers in Nigeria, GRE test dates in Nigeria, Graduate Record Examination, Writing GRE in Nigeria, GRE locations in Nigeria, Writing the GRE in Nigeria, GRE study Materials in Nigeria, GRE exams in Nigeria, GRE test dates in Nigeria, GRE test centers in Nigeria, Graduate Record Examination in Nigeria, GRE dates in Nigeria, GRE in Lagos, GRE in Port Harcourt, GRE in Abuja, GRE in Nigeria Abuja/Benin/Ibadan, GRE classes in Nigeria, GRE in Nigeria Lagos, GRE examination in Nigeria, GRE training in Nigeria, GRE exams in Nigeria, GRE fee in Nigeria, Centres for GRE in Lagos
New zealand Organization For Quality (NZOQ). Quality Austria (QA). Flemish Quality Management Center VCK. Bosnia And Herzegovina Association. Club 9000. Quality Council Of India (QCI). Croatian Society For Quality (HDK). Czech Society For Quality (CSQ). Cyprus Association For Quality (CYAQ). ESTONIA Association For Quality. Association France Quality Performance (AFQP). Deutsche Gesell schaft For Quality E. V. (DGQ). HELLENIC Management Association (EEDE). Hungarian National Committee For EOQ (HNC-EOQ). Chinese Society For Quality (CSQ). Dubai Quality Group (DQG). Japanese Society For Quality Control (JSQC). Korean Society For Quality (KSQ). Network For Quality. Productivity And Competitiveness Nepal (NQPCN). Russian Organization For Quality (ROQ). Singapore Quality Institute (SQI).
1. INTENSIVE CLASS BASED LECTURES AND BOOKS (10 weeks): Get to attend very intensive and well structured GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) classes taught by some of the most experienced and best hands in the industry. The classes organized by us have been adjudged to be the best around. We are sure you would have significantly improved scores when you attend these classes and make the best of them. Class duration is for two months. Weekend lectures are also available.
2. MAGOOSH PREMIUM ACCOUNT: The magoosh series has been reviewed as the BEST ONLINE PREP in the world right now. This online resource is that good! The Magoosh premium account ensures that no matter how poor your analytical or quantitative skills are, you have all it takes from ground up to become a GRE "wizard". This is included in your lecture package.
3. KAPLAN GRE PREP PLUS TEXTBOOK (2019) (HARDCOPY): Get the Kaplan 2019 GRE Book (Prep Plus) (Prep Plus) with CD ROM for when you take classes with us.
4. MANHATTAN INTERACT FOR GRE ONLINE PREP: Combine the power of the Manhattan Online prep, the Magoosh online Prep, Physical Classes, Kaplan Textbook and other e-books which will be given to you when you register for classes. The Manhattan Prep includes:
- 100,000+ practice problems
- 6 full-length GRE practice tests
- 77 interactive video lessons
- Detailed video explanations
- Total coverage of everything on the GRE
- Adaptive, interactive video lessons
- Created and taught by top 1% instructors
- Emotional support and comic relief
5. MANHATTAN GRE PREP SET: Get the Manhattan GRE Prep Set including the Manhattan Prep. 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems. The Manhattan series for the GRE comes in handy especially for those who are deficient in Mathematics. With the different series, you can narrow down on each question type, study the tips and strategies and practice with lots of simulated questions.
6. PRACTICE SIMULATIONS: Get a grip on the GRE and what it looks and feels like with our simulation packs.
7. E-BOOKS AND STUDY AIDS: We have a combination of E-books and study aids which have been carefully selected to ensure success. This is further explained on this page.
8. Training Fee: The training Fee is N40,000. Due to our contract with IELTS, we do not register for the GRE. However, we provide lecture services
Just a week to your test, or a month? Our "Holy Grail" GRE Material will give you exactly what you need to stuff your head with for high scores on the test. There is absolutely no need to burn the midnight candle for months. Get exactly what you need, just in time to get the high scores you've dreamed about! This material is exclusive to us. Below are other materials you will receive along with the training package.
|Cost of GRE Lectures||
Call +2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744, +2348118875007 for more information
|Get the Kaplan 2019 GRE Prep Plus Book (Paper Back)||Comes with Lecture Package|
|Get the Kaplan 2019 McGraw-Hill GRE (E-Book).||Comes with Lecture Package|
Online Lectures and Prep
Combine the power of the Manhattan online prep and Magoosh online prep for the best GRE result
Included in Lecture Package
|Get the latest 2019 edition of "Cracking the GRE with Practice Test (E-book).||Included in Lecture Package|
|Get your hands on GRE questions with the 2019 1,007 GRE Practice Questions, 4th Edition,(E-book).||Included in Lecture Package|
|Get the Complete Manhattan GRE Prep Set (Set of 8 books strategy guide) ", This also includes the Manhattan Prep. 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems.||Included in Lecture Package|
|Little time to prepare and need a crash course? Get the latest edition of the Crash Course for GRE (E-book)||Included in Lecture Package|
|The Official Guide to the GRE will also be given to you (E-book)||Included in Lecture Package|
|Master the GRE and all the "in-between's".||Master the GRE and all the "in-between's".||Included in Lecture Package|
The GRE (General Test) available in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt (Rivers), Jos (Plateau) and Owerri (Imo) is the Computer based test. These are the only Computer Based GRE test sites in Nigeria. Test date may be available in one state and not the other. Due to our contract with the IELTS, we do not register for the GRE. However, we provide lecture support. Below are the next available dates, should you want to register with GRE directly
|October 28, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|October 29, 2019 - Tuesday||Open|
|October 30, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|October 31, 2019 - Thursday||Open|
|November 01, 2019 - Friday||Open|
|November 04, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|November 05, 2019 - Tuesday||Open|
|November 06, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|November 07, 2019 - Thursday||Open|
|November 08, 2019 - Friday||Open|
|November 11, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|November 12, 2019 - Tuesday||Open|
|November 13, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|November 14, 2019 - Thursday||Open|
|November 15, 2019 - Friday||Open|
|November 18, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|November 19, 2019 - Tuesday||Open|
|November 20, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|November 25, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|November 27, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|November 29, 2019 - Friday||Open|
|December 02, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|December 03, 2019 - Tuesday||Open|
|December 04, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|December 05, 2019 - Thursday||Open|
|December 06, 2019 - Friday||Open|
|December 09, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|December 10, 2019 - Tuesday||Open|
|December 11, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|December 12, 2019 - Thursday||Open|
|December 15, 2019 - Sunday||Open|
|December 16, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|December 17, 2019 - Tuesday||Open|
|December 18, 2019 - Wednesday||Open|
|December 19, 2019 - Thursday||Open|
|December 23, 2019 - Monday||Open|
|January 06, 2020 - Monday||Open|
|January 07, 2020 - Tuesday||Open|
|January 08, 2020 - Wednesday||Open|
|January 09, 2020 - Thursday||Open|
|January 10, 2020 - Friday||Open|
|January 13, 2020 - Monday||Open|
|January 14, 2020 - Tuesday||Open|
|January 15, 2020 - Wednesday||Open|
|January 16, 2020 - Thursday||Open|
|January 17, 2020 - Friday||Open|
|January 20, 2020 - Monday||Open|
|January 21, 2020 - Tuesday||Open|
|January 22, 2020 - Wednesday||Open|
|January 23, 2020 - Thursday||Open|
|January 24, 2020 - Friday||Open|
|January 29, 2020 - Wednesday||Open|
|January 30, 2020 - Thursday||Open|
|January 31, 2020 - Friday||Open|
The only subject tests available in Nigeria are: GRE Biology Test, GRE Chemistry Test, GRE Literature in English Test, GRE Mathematics Test, GRE Physics Test and GRE Psychology Test. You can ONLY write any of the tests, if your school SPECIFICALLY requests for it. If your school does not make mention of a subject test, then you would need to write the General test.
At B.Y Mafit, our core competence includes preparing students to have high scores on the GRE Test. To this end, we organize very intensive training programs to ensure success. Through our combination of materials, lectures, and counseling, we do our best to ensure that our students exceed their target scores. You can do it as well. Let us help you!
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is a 3-hour and 45-minute exam
intended to rank applicants for graduate schools. It does not measure
your intelligence, nor is it a realistic measure of how well you would do in
graduate school. It is safe to say the GRE provides a valid assessment
of only one thing: how well you take the GRE. Luckily, this is a skill you
can improve with practice.
After you take the GRE, you will receive a Analytical Writing score, a Verbal Reasoning score, and a Quantitative Reasoning score. These correspond to the three types of sections you will see on the test. Section by section, here’s how the test breaks down:
|Section||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Analytical Writing(One section with two separately timed essays)||One "Analyze an Issue" Essay and one "Analyze an Argument" Essay||30 minutes per essay|
|Verbal Reasoning (two sections)||20 questions per section||30 minutes per section|
The Analytical Writing, or essay section, always comes first. It consists
of two back-to-back essays, with 30 minutes each to write. After the
essays, you will have two of your five multiple-choice sections, and
then you will get your one and only proper break after the third section.
Most students see five multi-question sections, either two Verbal and
three Quantitative (Math), or three Verbal and two Math. Two Verbal
sections and two Math sections always count. The extra section is an
experimental one. It may be Math or Verbal. It will look just like the
other sections, but it will not count. These five sections, including the
experimental, could occur in any order. There is no way to know which
section is experimental. You will have a one-minute break between
each of these sections.
You might also get a research section in place of the experimental section. If so, the research section will come last, and it will be identified as a research section. The test will specifically say that the section does not count toward your score. If you see one of these, your test is over, and your first four multi-question sections counted.
Quantitative Comparison — Quant comps, for short, give you
information in two columns. Your job is to decide if the values in the
two columns are the same, if one is greater, or if it is impossible to
Problem Solving — These are the typical multiple-choice questions that are common on standardized tests. You must correctly select one of the five answer choices to get credit.
Select All That Apply — This question type is similar to a standard multiple-choice question but with one twist. In this case there are three to eight answer choices, and one or more is correct. You must select all of the correct answer choices to get credit.
Numeric Entry — Alas, these are not multiple choice. It is your job to come up with your own answer and type it into the box provided. For fractions, you are given two boxes, and you must fill in the top and the bottom boxes separately. You don’t have to reduce fractions. The computer reads 44/88 the same as 1/2, so save yourself a step.
Text Completion — Questions may have between one and five
sentences and one to three blanks. A one-blank question will have five
answer choices. A two- or three-blank question will have three choices
per blank. You must select the correct word for each blank to get credit
for the question.
Sentence Equivalence — These have one blank and six answer choices. You must select two answer choices from the six provided. The correct answers will complete the sentence and keep the meaning the same.
Reading Comprehension — Reading Comp supplies you with a passage and then asks you questions about the information in the passage, the author’s intent, or the structure.
There are three distinct question types in the Verbal sections:
• Multiple Choice—You must select one correct answer from five choices.
• Select All That Apply—These have three answer choices. You must select all that are correct to receive credit. At least one choice is correct.
• Select in Passage—You will be asked to click on an actual sentence in the passage. You may click on any one word to select the whole sentence. Only one sentence is correct. These questions will occur primarily on short passages. If they occur for a long passage, the question will specify a particular paragraph.